Metron Marker as a Torque Seal, Torque Stripe, Tamper Seal, and Vibration Aid
Metron Marker Permanent Ink formula has been used as a torque seal and for torque stripping by the aerospace, medical, and electronics industries for decades. The Metron Marker allows for a precise application and the available fluorescent colors allow for a fast visual check. The formula has a strong hold that will help keep the parts in place and can aid in vibration proofing and can serve as a tamper indicator. The long tip on the Metron Marker allows for easy access into hard to reach areas.
To use Metron Marker Permanent Ink formula for as a torque stripe, follow these tips:
- Make sure the part is property secure.
- For best adhesion, if needed, clean the are the product will be applied to.
- Apply the ink to the area so that the two or more adjoining parts are all connected by the applied ink.
- Allow the ink to dry. Ambient temperature is fine, the drying process can be speed up by applying warm air.
- Upon future inspection, if the torque stripe is broken, the parts have loosed or have been tampered with.